Ayan Moore guild forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

SweetLegs app

amiroooo

SweetLegs app Empty SweetLegs app

Post  amiroooo Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:58 pm

1. Class/LvL: I just started the server 20 mins ago(still thinking about what class should I choose but it will be support class), atm of this app I'm lvling orc mystic and dark elf fighter (planning to do Domi and BD unless I get accepted here and you suggest me to go for another class thats more needed but if this is the case I hope you inform me asap so I dont waste more time).
    2. Nick and age: Amir age 25 y.o
    3. How much time u spend in L2? about 14h+ Everyday(yes I'm not exaggerating, Im very active and rarely offline).
    4. TeamSpeak is obligatory. Any problem with that? downloading and being on it always isnt problem, tho I don't have mic. I dont have any problem with English I can easily understand what you need/ask.
    5. Nationality: Italian
    6. Something about you(experience in L2, why u wanna join us, hobby etc.): I have been playing this game for last 5 years almost everyday, very experienced(You'll noticed that if I get in). reason why I apply is that I just started l2.ws and planing of playing it for long time(since I don't think there is or will be any other free server that can compete with what this one offers (neither in hardware nor software nor population), I played handful amount servers in past where I've been Clan Leader or Subleader many times, my plans is aiding and playing together with a group of players 'a clan(randomly chosen)' not only to improve it but with one main scope which is to make it The Best.
    The reason I did this App so early is because I wish to join Academy before lvl 20 (if you got free spots), so you can gain 600 rep points for each chat get 2nd class.
    Viconia
    Viconia
    Admin

SweetLegs app Empty Re: SweetLegs app

Post  Viconia Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Can you play BD as main ?
    amiroooo

Post  amiroooo Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Yes of-course, I can handle dual box very nice as-well, it wont be problem for me getting two supports leveled up fast and use whoever needed most at any time.
    The only problem is deciding what are those two classes should be.
    StecVs
    StecVs
    Admin

Post  StecVs Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Accepted ;] play clases you like. We've got already 3x ol and 2x wc but if you like Domi, then you can play it Smile the more the merrier ;D and every party love cp boost. But make BD support box if you could Smile We'll invite you tommorow, cuz we've got penalty right now. See ya in game ;]
    Viconia
    Viconia
    Admin

Post  Viconia Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:46 am