Ayan Moore guild forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application for Summer x8

Ahtu

Application for Summer x8 Empty Application for Summer x8

Post  Ahtu Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:55 pm

1. Class/LvL: I can play anything.. im used to play DD, support, bishop. so anything needed i can do it. i luv Bishop/WC/OL alot. or any DD. Smile
    2. Nick and age: Ahtu - 25
    3. How much time u spend in L2? depends on days.. but i can be very active if i want to! Smile
    4. TeamSpeak is obligatory. Any problem with that? nop! i have vent/ts/skype/msn
    5. Nationality: Canada, but i can play during nights or at weird hours if rest of clan is EU based.
    6. Something about you(experience in L2, why u wanna join us, hobby etc.): i play L2 since beta, played on Lionna, Bartz, Franz, i was one of the first lvl 75's on lionna back in the days (AW - Ahtu). i also played alot of private servers, many times i was hero. on Lionna my ally was first ally in NA to kill Valakas, first to capture Aden, etc. i did every big raid bosses in the game pretty much. and in my life.. i own 2 companies 1 in construction and 1 in event promotion (beach party, club parties, etc) so i have alot of free time i can do all my work at home from my computer n calling ppls so i can play L2 at the same time Razz i also play soccer (football) so when i have games/practice i cant be on but rest of time i can play alot.
    Viconia
    Viconia
    Admin

Application for Summer x8 Empty Re: Application for Summer x8

Post  Viconia Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:42 am

Welcome to Ayan moore --> Edited ( You are already in Ayan Moore group )

If you want to join already existing CP write in cp topic about it, if you want to become a leader of new CP pm me at forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Viconia on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Account activated !)

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:57 am