Ayan Moore guild forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Warcryer looking for clan

Ashmodean

Warcryer looking for clan Empty Warcryer looking for clan

Post  Ashmodean Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Nickname: Ashmodean
    Class: Warcryer
    Level: 62 (haven't made Pailaka 61-67 yet) + GW 60 (weapon for 22kk, armor for 2kk)
    How much time I spend in L2: It's not very specific, I sometimes play 2 hours, sometimes 4. I usually play in the evening (GMT+2) and if u need me for something and tell me 1 day earlier, I won't have problems to come. However, I can always have some other arrangement, so if u want me to nolife, don't count me.
    Teamspeak: I have teamspeak 3 and I have microphone. But unless if we're not on a siege or mass pvp, I may not talk, because I sometimes have other peaple in my room or my brother is sleeping in the same room, so I'm asking you to keep that in mind.
    Nationality: Bulgaria
    Something else: I have a lot of experience, but it's all from Interlude. After IL I stopped L2 for like 2-3 years, then played a month on Wrath (Freya) and here I am here now. However, I learn fast enough, I allready know most of the new things after Interlude. I want to join the clan, because my previous clan has nothing to do with teamplay and destroyers prefer to solo than to go on rb or help a wc to lvl up.
    Kuziem
    Kuziem
    Admin

Warcryer looking for clan Empty Re: Warcryer looking for clan

Post  Kuziem Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:12 am