Ayan Moore guild forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application GotOwned

nface

Application GotOwned Empty Application GotOwned

Post  nface Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Hey what's up, my name is Navid ingame known as GotOwned and I'm currently looking for people to play with, so I'll write this application:

1. Class/LvL: Cleric level 36 (future bishop)

2. Nick and age: My nickname is GotOwned and I'm 20 years old

3. How much time u spend in L2?: The time I'm online differs since I'm still in school and have different amount of school lessons every day, also sometimes training and other stuff. So sometimes i can be online alot and sometimes not as much.

4. TeamSpeak is obligatory. Any problem with that? No, I got both mic and teamspeak

5. Nationality: I'm currently living in germany (GMT+1)

6. Something about you(experience in L2, why u wanna join us, hobby etc.): Well I played l2 since chronicle 3 and until Interlude. I had a 2-3 year break from l2 and thus didn't play any chronicle beyond interlude. This means that I currently don't know a lot of these newer things introduced with later chronicles, but I learn pretty quick. However I'm still a pretty good player skill wise (if you can call that skill at l2).
    I started playing yesterday and already having a hard time leveling as cleric because of lack of money and the fast run out of mana. Obviously no one likes beggars and I'm not a beggar, I just think that a clan is there to help !EACHOTHER!, making the life of everyone easier.

Additionally I'm a pretty trustful person and keep my word. I have a high sense of humor and like to have fun, but serious when necessary.

Looking forward to play with you, greetings.
    Viconia
    Viconia
    Admin

Application GotOwned Empty Re: Application GotOwned

Post  Viconia Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:34 pm