Ayan Moore guild forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application Dynamo

Dynamo

Application Dynamo Empty Application Dynamo

Post  Dynamo Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:26 am

Class/Lv: Cleric 30 (Future Prophet)
    Nick and age: Dynamo, 18
    How much time u spend in L2?: All the time i can. I work and study but usually i play 0-8 hours per day. Everyday.
    TeamSpeak is obligatory. Any problem with that?: Nope, well, no problem with understanding english and taking orders but the problem is that i am not good speaking it. The funny thing is that i am supposed to be excellent in english after taking all kind of tests and exams and approve them with good qualifications.
    Nationality: Uruguayan (belive it or not)
    Something about you(experience in L2, why u wanna join us, hobby etc.): Too much experience in this game. I wish i have spend more time in other things tongue . I have been playing since c1, fundamentally much c3 till interlude, some years playing on low profile with the appearance of kamael and that kind of things (tooo much work), and recently i was dismissed from that job, and the time to play returned Very Happy with a lot of desire of getting hierophant power

Dont know your answer, if i am in or not, but despite that i think im seeing all of you in game guys good luck and greetings
    Viconia
    Viconia
    Admin

Application Dynamo Empty Re: Application Dynamo

Post  Viconia Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:30 am

We morely need bishop than prophet ( we already got one hierophant ).
    Is there posibility , you will make it ?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:20 pm